22MM Black Plastic Spiral Binding Combs For Documents /
Binding Combs are the most popular form of in-house office binding used today due
to their ease of use, economical pricing, availability and wide
range of colours. It is also the oldest form of office binding,
having been in use since the 1950’s. Meter Australia has a large
range of Comb Binding Supplies and
Binding Covers that can be used will all brands and models of Comb
Binding Machines. The standard size for A4 Binding Combs is a 21
Ring Binding Comb, meaning that your page is punched with 21 holes.
2. Regular specification for 21 Rings:
1. Colors:Black/White/Red/Yellow/Blue/Green/Clear/Gray/Maroon/Navy blue .
2. Packing: Size 6mm - 20mm 100pcs/box; Size 22mm - 51mm 50pcs/box.
3. Normal 19/21rings, also can order specific rings.
4. Design : round and oval
This is the most popular method of binding, these plastic binding
combs are a piece of plastic with flexible "teeth" with either 19
or 21 rings that fit into rectangular holes punched into the paper.
The documents can lay flat when opened. Plastic comb binding is an
inexpensive but professional looking option.
Plastic Binding Comb is suitable for professional books, brochures
and documents, all of your presentations, proposals, reports,
manuals binding,making the covers beautiful.
- Plastic clean appearance;
- Opens 360°, sheets always lie flat;
- Fresh look with durability and style;
- Retains its original shape and looks great even after much handling
4. Instructions For Use:
5. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.