Protective Thermal Lamination Film , Letter Size 5 Mil Laminating
These laminating sheets are made of high quality, high clarity
laminating film and premium adhesive resins for crystal clear
laminated documents. To use, simply center your document inside of
the laminating pouch and insert it into a pre-heated pouch
laminator (following the manufacturer's instructions for setting
the machine based on the thickness of the pouch).
9" x 11-1/2" (230mm x 293mm)
- Finish: Gloss/Clear
- Round Corners
- Pouch Sealed Edge: Long
- Quantity: 100 pcs per box
These letter size laminating pouches allow you to laminate any
document that fits within the 11.5" x 9" size. Since the pouches
are thermally laminated, they are great to use when you need
long-term protection for your documents.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Choosing a Laminating Pouch Is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Measure your printed insert's width and length.
- Determine the required pouch dimensions by adding 1/4 in. to both
the width and length of your document. The additional 1/8 in.
border of plastic all the way around ensures a proper seal.
(Example: 8-1/2 in. x 11 in. needs a laminating pouch at least
8-3/4 in. x 11-1/4 in.)
- For Thermal Pouches: Select your pouch film thickness. (A 3 Mil
pouch is the most flexible while 10 Mil is the most rigid. 1 Mil =
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.