Drivers License Size Thermal Lamination Film With Transparent PET
- Our Laminating Pouches are available in a wide variety of sizes
and formats; from as small as 54x86mm up to A2! The most popular
sizes are A4 and A3 laminating pouches.
- Enhance image colors and prolong the lifespan of your valuable
documents. Ideal for Menus, Certificates, Letters, Manuals,
Catalogs, Visual Aids, Maps, Signs, Photos, Banners, etc.
- The micron measurement on all Laminating Pouches is for each
sheet – for example 80 micron Laminating Pouches have two sheets of
80 micron film joined on the short edge. The most popular is 80
microns, followed by 100 micron.Laminating Pouches. These are for
every day use in the workplace or for use in Schools.
- 125 micron and 150 micron Laminating Pouches are used where the
environments are more extreme and handling is intensive, such as
Restaurant Menus and Teaching Aids.
2-3/8" x 3-5/8" (62mm x 93mm)
- Finish: Clear/Glossy
- Corners: Rounded
- Pouch Sealed Edge: Long
- Quantity: 100 pcs per box
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
No pollution,nontoxic,tasteless and non-benzene.
Enhance the effeciency and reduce the cost.
Can greatly improve saturation of colors and glabrousness of
Protect and preserve prints, photos, notices and business cards
with the Laminating Pouches.
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.