Black 3/8 " Double O Wire Binding For Bound Pages 360 Degree
Double Loop Wire Binding is a popular commercial book binding method, and is known by a
number of different names including twin loop wire, wire-O, double
loop wire, double-o, ring wire, wirebind. With this binding method,
users insert their punched pages onto C shaped spine and then use a
wire closer to squeeze the spine until it is round. Documents that
are bound with wire binding will open completely flat on the desk
and allow for 360 degree rotation of bound pages.
Books bound with Wire-O double wire spiral binding (also called
twin wire) use a continuous hinge of double loops of wire to hold
the book covers and leaves together. Wire-O double wire binding is
recommended for: upscale brochures, reference manuals, cookbooks,
Advantages: lays flat and looks professional.
|Pitch||Size||Loops Quantity||Pcs/Box||Paper Quantity||Binding Capacity|
Packing:Stationery Box/Spool Packing.
3. What is Wire Binding?
• Uses metal wires to secure the document pages
• A durable bind, although not as easy to do as comb binding
• Documents can be opened flat or folded completely over
• Available in 3:1 pitch or 2:1 pitch (3 or 2 wire loops per inch)
• 3:1 pitch machines will bind up to 120 sheets (80gsm paper)
• 2:1 pitch machines will bind up to 280 sheets (80gsm paper)
We use the high quality painting , do not fade easily.
This dia. of each o-wire is solid, protecting your material with
Our o-wire material stability quality, turning pages smoothly.
5. User Instruction:
1. Line the documents, and put horizontally into the punch slot,
then press the handle to start punching.
2. Choose a suitable o-eire, then put the punched documents into
3. Press dwon the wire closed handle.
4. The documents is completely binding.