Products Catalogs Red Double Wire O Binding With 100 Pages Paper
1. About Wire-O Bindings:
Wire-O is perhaps the most popular mechanical binding style
available – and for good reason. It opens without a “step-up,” lies
perfectly flat, and allows for multiple stock weights and
dimensions. Wire-O is ideal for cookbooks, manuals, maps or any
other application that requires leaving both hands free during use.
Made of nylon-coated steel wire. The surface of the nylon coating
is lustrous, extremely thin and symmetrical. The central steel of
the wire is rigid which keep it stay for long time. No matter
appeareance or durability, it will be much better than the normal
loop wire. This products is easy to presses the circle and
convenient to bind. It suits for binding books, calendars, live
notebooks, atlas, diary books, products catalogs and so on.
|Pitch||Size||Loops Quantity||Pcs/Box||Paper Quantity||Binding Capacity|
Packing:Stationery Box/Spool Packing.
3. What is Wire Binding?
• Uses metal wires to secure the document pages
• A durable bind, although not as easy to do as comb binding
• Documents can be opened flat or folded completely over
• Available in 3:1 pitch or 2:1 pitch (3 or 2 wire loops per inch)
• 3:1 pitch machines will bind up to 120 sheets (80gsm paper)
• 2:1 pitch machines will bind up to 280 sheets (80gsm paper)
We use the high quality painting , do not fade easily.
This dia. of each o-wire is solid, protecting your material with
Our o-wire material stability quality, turning pages smoothly.
5. User Instruction:
1. Line the documents, and put horizontally into the punch slot,
then press the handle to start punching.
2. Choose a suitable o-eire, then put the punched documents into
3. Press dwon the wire closed handle.
4. The documents is completely binding.