Durable Spiral Double Loop Wire 31.8mm No Fade Turning Pages
Wire binding is quite similar to plastic comb binding but is a
smarter way of binding documents to give a more professional
finish, although it is slightly more fiddly and generally a touch
Wire binding is often used by schools, councils and businesses such
as architects and surveyors.
This type of binding can be used for various documents and
brochures, but is also used for making calendars. Our calendar
making starter kit will help you out with that one.
|Pitch||Size||Loops Quantity||Pcs/Box||Paper Quantity||Binding Capacity|
Packing:Stationery Box/Spool Packing.
We use the high quality painting , do not fade easily.
This dia. of each o-wire is solid, protecting your material with
Our o-wire material stability quality, turning pages smoothly.
4. User Instruction:
1. Line the documents, and put horizontally into the punch slot,
then press the handle to start punching.
2. Choose a suitable o-eire, then put the punched documents into
3. Press dwon the wire closed handle.
4. The documents is completely binding.
- Please make sure A4 paper size before binding.
- Find the suitable O-wire size.
- No heavy load after binding.