Waterproof Pouch Laminating Film , 200 Micron Laminating Pouches
Credit Card Size
1. Product Description:
A4 & A3 Laminating Pouches - for use with heated laminating
machines. The high quality transparent pouches bond to both sides
of your document, sealing and protecting, as well as enhancing the
contrast and colour of your artwork.
After laminating, the material has the unique function like water
resistance, alteration resistance, damp resistance, worm resistance
and mildew resistance on general acid-base. What's more, it is
stiff, smooth and pleasing to one's eyes, since it has good
- Rounded corners for safety
- Pouch Size: 303 x 426mm
- Max Insert Size: 297 x 420mm
- Thickness expressed, in microns, as the total of both leaves of
- Box Quantity: 100
|Pieces per Box||100|
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
4. Instructions For Use:
When you laminate paper, you protect the paper from dirt, creasing,
aging and discoloration.These laminating pouches are all thermal
and require a heated or thermal pouch laminating machine to
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
5. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.