Clear PET A4 Size Laminating Pouch Film Lamination Pouches For
Laminating film is a kind of sheet material which is made up of the
high-quality transparent PET material, spreaded the adhesive EVA in its single side by specially processed.
Protect your document with our high gloss laminating pouches and
prevent your document becoming moist or dusty. Our gloss laminating
pouches are available in various sizes and thickness to meet your
requirements and giving your document complete protection.
- Wipe clean surfaces that are stain-resistant and protect against
- Gloss Pouches have a High Polyester content ensuring maximum
- Matt pouches are ultra matt so ideal for outside posters – menus
where light reflection may be a problem
- Available in the thickness range: 60-250micron
- Available in various sizes from Credit Card size up to A2 size
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Ideal for Menus, Certificates, Letters, Manuals, Catalogs, Visual
Aids, Maps, Signs, Photos, Banners, etc.
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
1. It is high transparency and glossy film, strong adhesive,
2. It is ideal for photos, calendars, heavy duty book covers,
restraunt manuals and finishing other variety paper works.
3. It is easy seal.
4. After laminating, the product is transparent,flat and sticky
strongly,can protect the file ,photo or card for long time.
6. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
7. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.