Waterproof PET Film Thermal Laminating Pouches Lamination Sheets
Laminating pouches are designed to enhance, protect and preserve
your documents.Our high gloss laminating pouches come in various
sizes from Credit Card right up to A2 size and are available in the
Give your papers pictures certificates and other important or
frequently handled documents a professional finish.
Lamination will extend the life of any document as well as make it
tamper proof once it is sealed within the pouch.
Laminating pouches are slightly oversized to fit documents.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of
our pouches are good quality. How do I choose the right laminating
pouch micron? We recommend the following:
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
- Rounded edges for a professional finish
- Water, grease and dirt resistant for excellent document
- Long term use
- Perfect for all laminators
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.