54x86mm Size Laminating Pouches Clear Lamination Film For Card
Laminating pouch films use polyester (PET) film as its base film,
adhesive (EVA resin) is evenly applied on one side of the film.
After special processing, it turned into advanced packing material,
and it is widely used for the laminating and protection of material
like identification card, historical accounts, photos, pictures,
credit cards and important documents.
- Rounded corners for safety
- Pouch Size: 54 x 86mm
- Max Insert Size: 48 x 80mm
- Thickness expressed, in microns, as the total of both leaves of
- Without slot
- Box Quantity: 100
|Pouch Size||54 x 86mm|
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
4. Benefits of lamination include:
- Preserves original documents.
- Offers a tamper-proof finish and protection from dirt, grease and
- Enhances colour of laminated document.
5. User Instruction:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
1. Put the documents or photo inside the pouch layer, power on the
setting a suitable temperature, and wait the ready light turn to
2. Green ready light on, and put close-end pouch into the entrance.
3. Starting laminating.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.