100mic PET A4 Laminating Pouch Film Glossy Lamination For
1. Product Description:
This 100 pack of 100 micron A4 laminating pouches is ideal for a
variety of uses, making paper and cards water and tear-proof.
Suitable for adding a protective, professional finish to business
cards, certificates, documents, ID badges and instruction manuals,
the sheets in this pack can also be used for luggage tags, maps,
menus, signs and photographs. The 100 micron pouches are
waterproof, sealing and protecting your documents and preserving
their quality and colour.
- Protect and preserve prints and documents.
- Suitable for computer prints, photographs, paper cuttings,
business cards, labels, posters and more.
- Pack of 100 pouches.
- Clear polyester, laminating pouches
- Rounded edges for a professional finish
- Water, grease and dirt resistant for excellent document protection
- All pouches are given as total thickness in microns
- Pouches can be used with all hot laminators
- Gloss finish produces enhanced, rich colours for a bright, clear
and high shine appearance
|Size||A4 Size 216 x 303mm|
|Pouch Thickness||100 Micron (per side, total 200micron)|
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
4. Benefits of lamination include:
- Preserves original documents.
- Offers a tamper-proof finish and protection from dirt, grease and
- Enhances colour of laminated document.
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.