Clear 80 Micron Laminating Pouches Film Hot Type 303×426 mm 100 pcs
- Material: PET+EVA
- Size: a3 Size
- Thickness: 80 mic
- High glossy,100 sheets/box
- Protect your documents with quality laminating pockets
- Premium quality laminating pouches
- Rounded corners for safety
Our high gloss laminating pouches come in various sizes from Credit
Card right up to A2 size and are available in the thickness
60-250micron.We can also customise laminating pouches to your
requirements, for example cutting down to a specific size, or
punching slots so that you can attach a lanyard or id clip. Check
out our laminating pouches section for a wide variety of pouches
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
- It is high transparency and glossy film, strong adhesive, excellent
- It is ideal for photos, calendars, heavy duty book covers,
restraunt manuals and finishing other variety paper works.
- It is easy seal.
4. Choosing a Laminating Pouch Is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Measure your printed insert's width and length.
- Determine the required pouch dimensions by adding 1/4 in. to both
the width and length of your document. The additional 1/8 in.
border of plastic all the way around ensures a proper seal.
(Example: 8-1/2 in. x 11 in. needs a laminating pouch at least
8-3/4 in. x 11-1/4 in.)
- For Thermal Pouches: Select your pouch film thickness. (A 3 Mil
pouch is the most flexible while 10 Mil is the most rigid. 1 Mil =
5. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
6. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
7. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.