Document Size Hot Pouch Laminating Film A4 With Transparent PET
A4 laminating pouches for use with heated laminating machines. The
high quality transparent pouches bond to both sides of your
document, sealing and protecting, as well as enhancing the contrast
and colour of your artwork.
- Clear polyester, laminating pouches
- Rounded edges for a professional finish
- Water, grease and dirt resistant for excellent document
- All pouches are given as total thickness in microns
- Pouches can be used with all hot laminators
- Gloss finish produces enhanced, rich colours for a bright, clear
and high shine appearance
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Laminating Film is extensively used on protecting and sealing of ID
cards, licenses, passes, posters, business cards, menus, photos,
pictures, documents and other card materials.
1. It is high transparency and glossy film, strong adhesive,
2. It is ideal for photos, calendars, heavy duty book covers,
restraunt manuals and finishing other variety paper works.
3. It is easy seal.
4. Choosing a Laminating Pouch Is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Measure your printed insert's width and length.
- Determine the required pouch dimensions by adding 1/4 in. to both
the width and length of your document. The additional 1/8 in.
border of plastic all the way around ensures a proper seal.
(Example: 8-1/2 in. x 11 in. needs a laminating pouch at least
8-3/4 in. x 11-1/4 in.)
- For Thermal Pouches: Select your pouch film thickness. (A 3 Mil
pouch is the most flexible while 10 Mil is the most rigid. 1 Mil =
5. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
6. Instructions For Use:
When you laminate paper, you protect the paper from dirt, creasing,
aging and discoloration. These laminating pouches are all thermal
and require a heated or thermal pouch laminating machine to
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
7. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.